Wednesday, February 25, 2009

March Warmer - Boleyn

LOVE - LOVE - LOVE this warmer!! Having said that - I do not fall in love with things so easily but this one is by far my favorite!

THE BOLEYN WARMER & SHEER SAFFRON SCENT OF THE MONTH!!!!

This one WILL SELL OUT FAST! Let me know ASAP if you are interested

The details of this particular warmer are as follows:

1. I cannot order the warmer/smell of the month for
customers until midnight (Feb. 28) or technically March 1st!

2. Because it is the monthly special is is 10% off!
So the warmer is $27
& a bar of the Sheer Saffron is 4.50!!

3. It should only take a week to deliver!
I think I can anticipate pretty positively
that this one will go into back-order right away!
So the earlier we order the better!

3. If I get enough orders for this I will choose a Mystery Hostess & that means
Free & Discounted product for doing nothing but
getting this warmer and/or scent!!

I can't wait to hear from you!
www.scentsy.com/melturscentz
melturscentz@cox.net

Remember to book your show for March and you will receive a FREE plug-in and scentsy bar.



No comments:

Post a Comment