Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Hostess Promotion and Great Fun!!

I love, love, love July! It is my favorite month and the 4th of July is the BEST holiday ever. Fireworks, BBQ's, swimming, and Baseball...it doesn't get much better than that! Well Scentsy's July warmer "Play Ball" goes perfectly in my game room upstairs and the kids LOVE the scent of the month "Bubblegum".




To top it off Scentsy is giving away $500 gift cards!!




You can be entered to win the chance at that $500 gift card simply by having your own Scentsy party in the month of July with sales of $500. In addition to that you will get all of the FREE product just from having your party. WOW!!! Contact me today so we can schedule your Scentsy party and you could be entered to win a $500 gift card.



melturscentz@cox.net

1 comment:

  1. I love your makeover!!! Beautiful Erica and thanks for the link!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete