Friday, October 2, 2009

So Much To SHARE

There are SO MANY things I am excited about that I can't wait to share!
  • First: My webpage has a brand new design which I absolutely LOVE ~ I know you will too! It is so user friendly you should stop by and check it out http://www.melturscentz.com/
  • Of course I am IN LOVE with the October scent and warmer of the month! The Honey Pear Cider is the most incredible fall scent ~ light, crisp, warm, and the feel of the holidays all wrapped up into one ~ it is a MUST have!!! The Plymouth warmer is just as inviting, a stunningly beautiful warmer - and makes me wish I had trees with leaves that would change colors all the time!
  • The Holiday warmers will be available November 1st ~ they are absolutely WONDERFUL ~you will want to add one or more of them to your collection before they sell out! (email me @ melturscentz@gmail.com for a sneak peak)
  • I will be participating in my FIRST Blog Hop beginning on October 7th ~ a new post will soon follow with my FIRST giveaway too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment